As of today, New Rising Media has been visited by 180,000 people. Quite frankly, we would love to thank each and every one of you personally; but since this is rather counter-productive and trust me, you wouldn't want us at your door, we figured a giveaway was the next best thing.
Special thanks to Grove for providing us with this competition price. We are giving away a leather back for the iPhone 4 and 4S (reviewed it not so long ago, really liked it), which has the cash price of $39 (round about 25 quid). This is perfect for anyone who has grown bored of the rather aged design of the iPhone.
This is a rather original competition (with completely free entry), as you can either give yourself one chance to win, or three depending on what you do:
Each one of these actions will count as one entry, meaning if you do all three, you've got three times the chance of winning the leather back. We'll be drawing a winner via a random number generator (which we'll record on video), and then that person has 48 hours to claim his/her prize. Simple.
Of course, as is the same with any competition, there are some terms; but we've kept them insanely simple (just 5 infact)
- If you already like, follow, or subscribe to New Rising Media, you already have the subsequent amount of entries based on how many of the three networks you have connected to us with.
- The prize can only be delivered to either a UK or US address (sorry!)
- The Competition closes at 20.00 GMT on Tuesday 15th May 2012.
- Once a winner is selected, that person has 48 hours to contact New Rising Media to claim his/her prize. If they do not do so in the time given, another winner will be selected.
And now, for the more serious ones.
- The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be substituted with a cash alternative.
- The prize draw decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
I am the Founder and Editor-in-chief of New Rising Media. You can follow me on Twitter @MrJasonEngland.