Subscribe To New Rising Media - Win A Mystery Box From Firebox.com
All you have to do is subscribe to New Rising Media's newsletter (no spam, I promise) using the form below, and you're in with a shot of winning this box - bursting at the seams with stuff.
What's in the box? Telling you would ruin the surprise, but I can safely say you are going to love every single item in there...
This is simply my way of saying "thank you," to everyone who takes time out of their increasingly busy lifestyles to read/watch/listen to my weird musings about the future.
Whether you are here to share in my interests or share the next viral video that I make (sorry to anyone who I ruined the latest Paramore single for), I have nothing but sheer appreciation for the chance you have taken on this blogger.
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The Competition is to take place during the period from 24th May 2017 to 30th June 2017 operated by New Rising Media (“NRM”), a blog found at the URL http://www.newrisingmedia.com;
2. The Competition is open to all UK and ROI residents;
3. By entering the Competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any entrant who fails to abide by any of these terms and conditions may be disqualified at NRM’s sole discretion;
4. Entrants can enter the Competition by subscribing to the e-mailing list of NRM
5. No purchase is necessary to take part in the Competition;
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified;
7. NRM accepts no responsibility for any entries that are lost, illegible, incomplete or altered and all such entries shall be disqualified. No entries will be accepted after the Closing Date as per paragraph 9 below. Confirmation of sending an entry via the Internet is not proof of entry nor does it constitute receipt;
8. All entries must be received no later than midnight 30th June 2017;
9. All personal data retained shall be used for the purpose of NRM promotion.
10. The Winner will be selected via random selection software.
11. The Winner will be informed by email within 21 days after the closing date. If the Winner declines or for any reason cannot accept a Prize, or the Winner cannot be contacted from the details they have supplied, a substitute Winner may be drawn at NRM‘s sole discretion;
12. The prizes are non-transferable and there are no alternatives. NRM may substitute a prize for an alternative of the same or comparable value if it, in its sole discretion, deems necessary;
13. NRM’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into;
14. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received;
15. The Prize include nothing other than that expressly stated to be included as part of the Prize. The Prize may be subject to third party terms and conditions for which NRM is not responsible or liable;
16. Subject to prevailing date protection legislation, if any, the surname and county of origin of the Winners may be obtained by e-mailing NRM at firstname.lastname@example.org up to one month after the closing date;
17. The Winner consents that their names and images may be used in publicity materials and events relating to the relevant competition and NRM does not accept any obligations of confidence towards the Winner;
18. NRM shall be entitled to terminate or modify these terms and conditions in its absolute discretion at any time;
19. As far as permitted by law, excluding liability for personal injury or death arising from negligence, NRM excludes all liability in connection with the Competition or prizes awarded or not awarded in connection with the Competition;
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.